Friday, December 2, 2011

I have been having fun trying to get the Bee Eater in flight, the good news is that they are easy to find as they like to forage for food ..flying insects... in open type trees or better still dead trees, and I have found one pair that seems to have purchase on this particular dead tree which is conveniently situated in front of a nice bushy tree which shades me from the afternoon sun, 
So I thought I would show you my efforts so far, some needed a big crop so that you can actually see what it is ha ha !! 











2 comments:

  1. Ray I'am no expert but I'am led to believe that a wide aperture F4/5.6 and a fast shutter speed 1000th of sec and above give the best results,and the further away the background the more blurred,hope this is of some use to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Martin, I will experiment with it when I get a chance to. there is a lot more to this Photography lark than pressing the shutter button ha ha !!

    ReplyDelete